Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Links, Because I'm Lazy

On Bleacher Report: The 25 Funniest Sports Mascots --> link goes to #10, my personal favorite. Definitely worth the click because every commercial includes the... commercial itself. I love the YouTube generation.

Rick Morrissey is kind of an idiot. It's either Cutler is terrible or Cutler is the second coming of Brady. Make up your mind, dude.

EDIT: A lot of dislike for the idea of the Olympics in Chicago, as evidenced by Jon Greenberg here at espn/chicago. Personally, I am all in favor.

ONE MORE: Top 11 Pickup Ballers We Love To Hate. Been saving this one on my computer for a while. Seattle Times.

More coming later today, as I peruse the Internet. Meanwhile, props to Ray Rice, who scored his FIRST NFL TOUCHDOWN Sunday! Way to go, kid. Just think, the Bears could have had him and Forte in last year's draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment