Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tom Brady Laughing At the Bears

I was in attendance on Sunday and I'm glad to find out that I wasn't the only one laughing while Deion Branch ran 59 yards for a score as time expired in the first half.

The follow quote is from this article.


"We kept talking ... before the game, if we had an opportunity and they were in a Cover 2 look, we wanted to try to get [tight end Rob Gronkowski] up the seam, and then the outside receiver up the sideline," Brady said Monday during his weekly interview on Boston sports radio station WEEI. "And I looked at the safety [Major Wright], and he was backing straight up. He wasn't wide at all. I kind of looked at him and just gave him a little pump to kind of hold him, and to hold the corner [Charles Tillman] a little bit, and Deion raced by him. And I threw it out there. Deion made a hell of a catch and run.

"I was almost laughing. I couldn't believe it."

No comments:

Post a Comment