Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Big Ten Tourney Picks

Okay, I'm going to do this very quickly, because I haven't read the below article yet and I don't want it to influence my picks.

ROUND ONE:

IOWA over Illinois
INDIANA over Penn State
NORTHWESTERN over Minnesota
NEBRASKA over Purdue

ROUND TWO:

MICHIGAN STATE over Iowa
INDIANA over Wisconsin
NORTHWESTERN over Michigan
OHIO STATE over Nebraska

SEMIFINALS:

INDIANA over Michigan State
NORTHWESTERN over Ohio State

FINALS:

INDIANA over Northwestern.

...ya know, they say not to gamble on the teams you love, but screw it, it's the Big Ten Tournament! So there you have it. Hell, Snuffles, I was goanna buy a bottle for that weekend anyway.

1 comment:

  1. And People though my picks were biased.

    I actually really wanted to pick Minny to upset NU in round 1, if that happens, this thing will be a breeze.

    SNuffles

    ReplyDelete