Thursday, March 6, 2014

Updated DT Ratings

This doesn't take into account combine results or pro day results. I will factor those in before the draft. Although, I don't know how much it could change my board. Originally, according to CBS Sports, here were the top 10 Defensive Tackles, in order:

  1. Louis Nix
  2. Aaron Donald
  3. Timmy Jernigan
  4. RaShede Hageman
  5. Stephon Tuitt
  6. Dominique Easley
  7. Will Sutton
  8. Kelcy Quarles
  9. Anthony Johnson
  10. DaQuan Jones
After reviewing film on all of these players, I would place them in the following order:
  1. Aaron Donald
  2. Louis Nix III
  3. DaQuan Jones
  4. Anthony Johnson
  5. Timmy Jernigan
  6. Dominique Easley
  7. Ra'Shede Hageman
  8. Stephon Tuitt
  9. Kelcy Quarles
  10. Will Sutton
In other words, I think Dominique Easely was the only correctly positioned DT. Once I'm done, I'll reveal my big board and what rounds I'd take each player in, if at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment