Thursday, May 7, 2009

Huge Bleacher Report Opportunity


I just went over to Bleacher Report and found this. Pretty unbelievable–they are pairing with CBSsports.com to give one BR writer per NFL team the chance to cover their squad full-time over the course of the next season, starting in July 2009 and running through January. Pay is $400 a week. I'm completely serious.

What an unbelievable thing. Just another example of the Internet changing the way average fans and the media are becoming one and the same. The walls are really coming down.

(And no, I'm not going to apply. I'm so tempted, obviously, but already have a lease for next year, don't really want to leave Bloomington right now, even though covering the Bears would be freakin' amazing.)

Gotta give a lot of credit to the guys over at B/R for getting this huge deal. Awesome work.

2 comments:

  1. I love that photo it actually looks like BB is flying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, totally agree with Ryan, it looks like BB just flew from the Sears Tower and is landing back on the field.

    Secondly, I am totally going to try and get this job. That would be awesome

    ReplyDelete