Monday, November 9, 2009

Notre Dame's Two Tone Floor Overkill?


I know it's been a recent trend for hoops courts to feature a different shade of wood inside the 3 point lines and outside the lines. Notre Dame has taken this trend to a new level. As you can see in the picture, Notre Dame's floor features a different shade in the middle of the floor in the shape of a clover. Is this cool or overkill. I personally think it is overkill, but will wait to pass judgement until I can see the floor on TV.

2 comments:

  1. Doesnt really bother me, but I can see why it can be considered overkill. I personally like the two toned floor. I think it would have been cooler if they just have the clover in the middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. And being as it is Notre Dame, you will be seeing that floor on TV a lot.

    Luke Harangody: Your 2010 NIT MVP!

    ReplyDelete