Friday, September 17, 2010

Games to watch this sunday

First and foremost I must apologize for my lack of writing.

Noon: Of course I will be watching the Bears in what should be a good game against the Cowboys. I think this game has the potential to be a shootout because I feel that Chicago has more weapons than Washington (Moss, Cooley and McNabb) and I feel we also have a better defense. However, I think that with Jerry Jones owning Dallas there will be an expectation to bounce back in a huge way. I look for the Bears to win this one and not just on a "catch everywhere but in the NFL" play.

3:15 : Although it would be easy to get caught up in the ESPN east coast fetish and watch New York and New England, I will be looking to Denver for the Broncos and Seahwaks to duke it out. Seattle looked flat out dominant in their first game against the 49ers and Denver looked flat out of the gate against Jacksonville. Permitting there are no delays for lightning I think Denver will bounce back big at home.

Sunday Night: I really couldn't care less about the manning bowl story line. Eli wont throw it at will like he did last week, and Peyton will not throw the ball any less than he did against Houston so I see the Colts taking this one in a not so close game.

Monday Night: What can I say? New Orleans came out looking sharp against a tough Minnesota team and San Fransisco looked like it needed 2 more weeks of training camp. I most likely will not watch this game because Drew Brees is going to pick apart San Fran's defense.

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it interesting that everybody and their mom has Dallas stomping all over the Bears? Personally, I didn't think the 'Boys looked good at all in the opener, and I think this represents the media sucking up to Jerry Jones...

    Bears 31 - Dallas 21.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the ball park of that score as I was thinking 27-20

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insert awe and praise for caling the score exactly

    ReplyDelete