Sunday, September 18, 2011

Stewart Mandel On NCAA Realignment

Not that I follow anyone on twitter, but if I did, the first person I am going to follow is Stewart Mandel. Here's a great tweet on NCAA Realiangment


Twitter friends: Sadly, I don't know the answers to any of your realignment questions, other than, the Big Ten is not expanding



I for one am happy that the Big Ten is not expanding. Apprently Delany has been golfing the past few days because he doesn't care. There is no one out there that is looking to move that the Big Ten would want to Add (maybe Oklahoma). And I'm fine with that. Let the other confrences go to 14 or 16. It's already bad enough that confrence teams will go 4 seaons without playing each other in Football, what's the point of the confrence then?

No comments:

Post a Comment