Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Euro 2012 Standing




Through 6 days of competition there has been a lot of twist and turns. Some teams have shined and others and flopped (Cough Netherlands Cough Cough. Honestly who drafted them. The race is still up in the air and I will update the blog daily with standings and Updates.

Even though some teams are very close to clinching, Germany Russia, every team still has a chance to advance.


Ryan has a comfortable lead with 13 point based on the strength of the Germans, #1 pick, and Russia.

 Fodor and Tim were tied after all teams with round 1 and had the lead over Fodor yesterday, but didn't get any points while Fodor's #1 pick Portugal scored a victory for him.

I am in deadlast 11 points back. None of my teams have won yet only having 2 ties. As I look at my roster, I don't know how I can come back and win the group stage.



Team Rankings Points Back Tie Breaker
Ryan 1
4
Fodor 2 -4 2
Shark 3 -5 -2
Noffke 4 -11 -4

No comments:

Post a Comment