Monday, July 26, 2010

Football Is Upon Us

I am not going to try to out do my Ode to College Football (a must read if you haven't already and love college football) but here are some of the things I have been thinking about the past few weeks.



Script Ohio. My personal favorite college football tradition








Howard's Rock (Great Piece on it)



Ralphie running onto the field. I would not want to be one of the four guys that runs with him.



Tailgaiting on Lake Washington




Boise State



Running through the T



And of course, IU FOOTBALL!



I love this clip for various reason. My favorite part is at the 1:12 mark you can see me getting up from a big pile up of people I created after I tripped on my way onto the Field. I am all the way to the left of the screen in a white hoody and have a red whig on.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know what image the IU Clip shows, But if it's the one with people runnin onto the field, the person way to the left is me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I have to include my personal favorite that being Chief Oseola.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx12OURF1-4&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  3. You like that better then anything clemson?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so here's my thoughts after watching all of those videos:

    I'm pretty sure the Ohio State marching band wouldn't suck so bad at playing music if they didn't spend 90% of their time practicing Script Ohio.

    Places we have GOT to go to games at: Clemson, Tennessee, Washington, Ohio State.

    Anybody that thinks the NFL is more fun is insane.

    Best moment in Indiana history: 47-yarder to go 7-5 on the season. Sigh. I've got my season tickets.

    ReplyDelete