Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Hunt and Halas Trophies

I am not sure if anyone else has noticed that the NFL has come out with new branding this year.

This includes

New AFC and NFC Logos.

New Preseason Logos.

New Post Season Logos.

And finally new Lamar Hunt and George Halas trophies for the winners of the AFC and NFC Championship games.

So if the Bears win on Sunday, instead of seeing this





you will see this trophy.




I am not a huge fan. I am not going to miss the old trophies too much, but the new ones look kind of incomplete. I also don't think they are as timeless as these trophies should be. It looks like a flavor of the month design. Seem cool now, but we will change this in 5 years cuase then they will be dumb. The old trophies didn't have this problem.

Let me know what you think

1 comment:

  1. Yup, agree. Although as long as we win, I don't much care what the trophy looks like, y'know?

    ReplyDelete