Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sox trying to get Peavy!

What a year it would be for me. I know everybody has there favorite team in sports and then they have their favorite player that isn’t on their team.

For football my favorite non-Bear’s player was Jay Cutler. I don’t know why I liked him so much I just did. That’s why I made sure I traded for him in all my fantasy teams.

Who is my favorite non-White Sox Pitcher? Non other then Mr. Jake Peavy! This would be the most fantastic year for moves if the Sox could land him. I think if Ryan was heading to Jamaica we would have to have a repeat of Jay Cutler Day. I know the trade wouldn’t be as big as the Jay Cutler trade but I know I’d be one very happy Sox fan.

4 comments:

  1. I read on ESPN that peavy was talking with his former teammate Linebrink on the phone today.

    I hope he waives that no-trade clause and gets on down to the south side. We could sure use him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe Cowley just reported that Jake Peavy has blocked the trade to the southside

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Jake Peavy is a big ole wuss! Basically, he's scared to come out of the NL because the AL is the superior conference.

    Oh well.

    Now who do we go after? At least we know that Kenny is chasing quality starting pitching.

    ReplyDelete