Monday, May 18, 2009

Tony K out, Jon Gruden in on MNF


Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that espn is reporting (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4174469) that Jon Gruden will be joining the Monday Night Football booth.


I never disliked Tony K. I felt like sometimes he tried to hard, but overall not bad. I know a lot of you will be happy about this.

I just love Jaws, when I first heard Gruden was joining the booth, I was scared he was the one getting kicked off, but thankfully he is not.

1 comment:

  1. 2 questions/comments: 1) Aren't you supposed to be at work? Or better yet, working? 2) Tony K was a tad bit annoying at times, so I like this move. you put someone in there who actually has football knowledge and who actually wants to be there. I felt like Tony K was always looking forward to bedtime, the old geezer.

    ReplyDelete