Friday, June 26, 2009

Bulls Draft Two Forwards I Didn't Want


Welcome to the team, James Johnson from Wake Forest and Taj Gibson (pictured) from USC.

I have mixed feelings about these two picks. Where do they fit in the rotation? Are they 3's, or 4's? If I had to choose between losing either Luol Deng or Tyrus Thomas to make room for these guys, I'd definitely say goodbye to Lu. Sorry buddy, but Salmons stole your thunder last year.

Anyway, I'm on my way to the library to do homework so there will definitely be more added to this post in a few hours.

EDIT: Bill Simmons has his always-entertaining Draft Diary up on ESPN.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure they drafted Johnson so they could have an enforcer in case of a fight. He is a 17-0 kickboxer. Better watch out Rajon Rondo

    ReplyDelete