Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Double Baggers Heat Up For A Day

Yeah, no one wants to hear about my fantasy baseball team. I know. Too bad, because today they were just ridiculous! (I'm in first place in a 12-team public league by just one game.)

Check out some stat lines from today;

Jason Bay (4–6, 3 runs, 3 RBI, 1 HR)
Felipe Friggin' Lopez (!) (3–4, 2R, 3 RBI)
Chase Utley (3–5, 2R, 4RBI, HR)
Matt Wieters (2–4, R, 2RBI, HR)
Tim Lincecum through seven innings has allowed one run and has nine K's.

Both of my backup 1b's homered (Konerko and James Loney), Broxton got a save. You get the idea. After a few weeks of Bay and Utley scuffling, it's good to be back on top. Let's go go go go Double Baggers!

2 comments:

  1. How Did Keving Gregg do for you yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...ouch. Ouch.

    Let's just say I have picked up JP Howell and Jason Frasor, just in case something changes with the Cubs 'pen.

    ReplyDelete