Saturday, January 16, 2010

Race for Haiti


Due to the fact that Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker injured his knee, a replacement had to be selected for the pro bowl. Luckily for everybody, the always entertaining Chad Ocho Cinco was voted to be the replacement. His antic this time is not only entertaining but a great thing to do. According to ESPN's James Walker Chad Ocho Cinco will be participating in a footrace against Chris Johnson. Ocho Cinco said in a text that he would race Johnson and that the loser would donate their probowl check to the Haitian relief effort. If I were a betting man my money would be on Johnson, but its good to see that no matter the outcome the people of Haiti will benefit.

3 comments:

  1. Yeaaaaaah! This is a great story - I love Ocho and his antics. It's crazy when somebody with an outsized personality like his can keep the buttoned-down critics from hating.

    I wonder what the Vegas line is on that race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am interested in the line...

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kspi6Fuy64M

    I just wanted to throw this out there that he has faced a faster opponent and won. However, I don't think Johnson is going to give him a 100 meter head start as did the horse.

    ReplyDelete