Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Naperville Central Featured in Kenny Chesney's "Boys of Fall"

Naperville Central is featured in the new Kenny Chesney music Video "Boys of Fall." Sean Payton is filmed giving Central a pep talk before the Naperville Central vs Naperville North game at North Central College. You can also see my former sophmore coach now Head Coach Mike Stein as well as my former O-Line Coach Coach Kenyan and other coaches who have been around since my time there.






My cousin John was there for the filming of this, he's an assitant O-line coach, but I did not see him in the video.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad all the Sean Payton footage comes before the actual song. The last time I listened to Kenny Chesney was driving around in the Adams County SWAP van in 2008. So, yeah, not great memories.

    But Payton is, no joke, one of the best guys in the NFL. And I do wish ETHS had gotten a shout-out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done

    Steve I was at that game and it was against Nequa not north. After that half time speech Naperville proceeded to allow 17 points before scoring a touchdown before half. They came out in the second half and won.

    It was very interesting watching the camera crew as they were filming all game

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bad on having the wrong Naperville High School.

    Fodor, did a former NFL QB and now NFL Super Bowl Winning Coach go to THE ETHS? No?

    Has THE ETHS ever been ranked in the top 5 nationally? No?

    That's why NCHS is in this video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh... the old debate.

    All I can say is, you may be great at football, but you're still in Naperville. (this argument also works for Joliet Catholic, albeit with different suburban version of purgatory)

    ReplyDelete