Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Extreme Makeover QB Edition

I'll be the first to say screw Tom Brady and his perfect life of being rich/multi Super Bowl MVP/NFL MVP/Knocker-upper of beautiful actresses and models. There's Tony Romo, who tainted my dream-woman Carrie Underwood, and then toyed with Jessica Simpson so bad she got fatter than Orlando Pace. And then there's over-rated former USC QB Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez posing with SI Swimsuit model Hilary Rhoda in GQ:


But look out ladies, there's a new model QB in town. One whose pancreas might not be functioning properly, but I digress.

..
..
..
..
This look says: "Yea I've got low blood sugar, what of it?"


And the women of Chicago thought they were safe with Rex gone...

(Via Deadspin , Michigan Avenue Magazine)

1 comment:

  1. LOL talk about a bad angle of the guy. But I guess from that view he does look like a model.

    ReplyDelete