Wednesday, September 2, 2009

NFC North and their Super Hero Counterparts

In my opinion if the Bears were a superhero they would be Spider-Man. That would clearly make the Packers Wrecker. Which is why the Bears consistently do this to the Packers (as illustrated by their Superhero/Supervillan counter-parts):

Just kidding, I just needed a reason to post the Spider-Man web/cum shot in Wreckers eye! Let's be honest though, if the Bears were a Superhero they would easily be Superman (in front of a yellow sun) and the Packers and the Vikings would be the ambiguously gay duo (Viqueens and Fudge Packers... get it!) To me, it's clear that the Packers would be Ace (the leader) and the Vikings (Gary). Why? Because I think the Packers are the leader in gayness. As for what the Detroit Lions would be... well whatever the hell this is:



Final conclusion, the Bears = the best team and superhero counterpart. Thus, Superbowl champs! Anyone who disagrees with my reasoning is an idiot!

1 comment:

  1. Fruitcake Robin does kind of look like Matt Stafford. I'm not even joking.

    ReplyDelete