Friday, October 16, 2009

Week 6 Picks

Wow, I was doing AWESOME after the noon games. The 3:15 games really kicked the shit out of me, and Fodor. Anywho, here are my predictions:

Houston @ Cincinnati: Houston 24-20
Detroit @ Green Bay: Packers 31-24
Baltimore @ Minnesota: Baltimore 27-17
Giants @ New Orleans: Saints (upset) 31-28
Cleveland @ Pittsburgh: Steelers 24-6
Carolina @ Tampa Bay: Panthers 24-17
Kansas City @ Washington: Kansas City 20-17
St. Louis @ Jacksonville: Jacksonville 31-20
Philadelphia @ Oakland: Philadelphia 41-17
Arizona @ Seattle: Arizona 30-21
Tennessee @ New England: New England 31-27
Buffalo @ New York Jets: Jets 17-7
Chicago @ Atlanta: BEARS 31-17
Denver @ San Diego: Chargers 38-10 (Upset blow out!)



My Record Last Week: 8-6

Fodor's Record Last Week: 7-7

My Overall Record: 24-20 (.545)

Fodor's Overall Record: 26-17 (.604)

I'm gaining on you Fodor!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I had a rough week. You ready for this?

    Houston at CINCINNATI
    Detroit at GREEN BAY (I really want to call the upset here but don't have the guts)
    Baltimore at MINNESOTA (but I'll be happy if it goes the other way)
    GIANTS at New Orleans (ditto)
    Cleveland at PITT
    CAROLINA at tampa bay
    Kansas City at WASHINGTON
    St. Louis at JAX
    PHILLY at Oakland
    Arizona at SEATTLE
    Tennessee at NEW ENGLAND
    Buffalo at JETS
    CHICAGO at Atlanta
    DENVER (i'm on board) at San Diego (Chargers are not very good this year)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If .500 is a bad week for Fodor, Ryan really has his work cut out for him.

    Upset of the week, Ravens over Vikes

    ReplyDelete