Friday, October 16, 2009

Week 6 Power Rankings: Defensive Domination

1. Merriman's Roid Rage 4-1 (AJ)

Only one loss all year, he leads the way in power rankings. Expect him to fall after this week... when I kick his ass!

2. Bearin' Down 3-2 (Me)

I took down Fodor last week, which is why I move ahead of him. Expect me to be sitting at that number one spot after this week. AJ, I'd be very scared if I were you!

3. The U! 3-2 (Fodor)

Man, has anyone else fallen so fast. My guess, Steve gets his first win this week against Fodor.

4. Forte-Six Defense 0-5 (Steve)

Pathetic.

4 comments:

  1. baaaaah. I'm still first in the points standings, fool! You will fear my wrath in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, its a week by week basis. You've dropped 2 straight games. If I had to bet who will win the league, I'd probably say you, but that is not what power rankings are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can win? HORAY! When is Troy coming back, he had 11 points in 1 qtr, i'm sure he would have kept that pace up the rest of the season

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... for 680 points on the season? That would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete