Friday, February 19, 2010

MLB's version of Hard Knocks to feature the Chicago White Sox



It is being reported that the MLB network will be running a show similiar to HBO's Hard Knocks where they will follow around a baseball team from spring training until the dead line. The show called The Club will be featuring the Chicago White Sox front office, mainly Jerry Reinsdorf, Kenny Williams and Ozzie Gullien.

My first thought upon hearing this is, how many times are they going to have to bleep Ozzie on the air? Can we set an over/under line high enough for this? I think this will be a fantastic show with the great personalities in the White Sox organization and a show I know I would watch every week. The problem is, I don't get the MLB network, so I'm going to need to find another way to watch the show.

So what do you think? You going to watch this show?

3 comments:

  1. I can't imagine this show going wrong. But who is going to be the Ochocinco/Tank Johnson of the Sox? We know Buehrle is pretty funny (see: tarp slides) and AJ is nuts, but they're both pretty much hill billies.

    Anyway, I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: according to ESPNchicago, Don Cooper and Greg Walker will also be featured.

    Coop is the BEST, man.

    ReplyDelete